- Click on the image below and use the arrow keys to scroll through steps. Directions will hover above the image.
- Careful not to overtighten M3 screws. Acrylic can be somewhat brittle.
- If you laser is accurate enough you may be able to get away with sizing the holes exactly and not drilling them out. This is probably possible with ponoko but not my local FabLab epilog.
- It’s fun to use other colors of acrylic but clear is sure nice to verify pin alignment.
- If you have questions or ideas for improvement send them to email@example.com!