Refund and Warranty Policy | How Can I Return A Product?
At Tiny Labs, we want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. For that reason, we accept items returned within 30 days from the date of receipt, as per our refund policy. We offer a full refund of the product at the purchase price.
Refunds will be given for orders returned within 30-days of the date of receipt. It is important to realize that all returned products must be in original and new condition and include all original packages and parts.
Opened items with incomplete accessories, packaging, or missing parts will receive a refund of the product cost minus a 20% restocking fee.
Incomplete, Misrepresented, or Opened Returns
Opened items with incomplete accessories, packaging, or missing parts will receive a refund but with a 20% restocking fee subtracted.
Tiny Labs reserves the right to test “dead on arrival” and compatibility satisfaction guaranteed returns and impose a customer fee equal to 25% of the sales price if the customer misrepresents the product’s condition. Any returned products that are damaged through customer misuse or are in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in a 20% restocking fee plus a penalty based on the condition of the product.
We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. To return an item, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). It is important to note, all product returns require an RMA number.
Products not Eligible for a Refund or Return
Products that are not eligible for return or refunds will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Any product that is missing an RMA number. Request an RMA by emailing email@example.com
- All products returned without all original packaging and accessories. Generally speaking, this would include the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product where the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Products that exhibit physical damage.
- Special Order custom-built products, kits, or devices.
Return shipping costs will be covered by Tiny Labs 100% as long as the returned item is due to our error. If you are missing an item or received the wrong item, please email us! Put in another way, we will straighten it out. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Tiny Labs allows two business days for the receipt of merchandise for claims for missing items or items damaged in transit.
Your return will be processed as per our RMA guidelines once the item has been received by our support team.
If you would like more information on our refund policy read: How does the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Process work?
We cover all our products and brands under a warranty. This is a standard 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on parts and labor. As part of our warranty policy, we will repair or exchange a damaged product purchased from us.
What the Warranty Doesn’t Cover
Your warranty does not cover the following:
- Shipping charges to return the defective product.
- Any damage to Tiny Labs hardware caused by a power outage is not covered under warranty. Tiny Labs recommends using a surge protector to eliminate this risk.
- Product repair and/or part replacement because of improper installation, connections to the improper voltage supply, abuse, neglect, misuse, accident, unauthorized repair, or other cause not within our control.
- Damage occurring to the product during shipping when improperly packaged or cost associated with packaging.
In no event shall Tiny Labs (USA), Inc.’s liability exceed the price paid for the product from direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use of the product, its software, or its documentation. Any equipment supplied by Tiny Labs may be new, re-certified, or refurbished. This equipment will act as replacement equipment (e.g., for warranty/exchange purposes). Any equipment supplied as replacement equipment will carry the remainder of the one (1) year warranty described above. All re-certified/refurbished replacements shipped back by Tiny Labs uphold the quality specification and guarantee of our products.
Tiny Labs does not offer refunds. As a part of our warranty service, we offer to repair or exchange, or replace the product.
NOTE: Compatibility can be reasonably assured in most cases but can never be guaranteed as per product descriptions. A product that is incompatible in a specific hardware/software environment is not therefore automatically “defective”. Kindly read our Compatibility page and examine your hardware to ensure compatibility before purchase.