** Please note we are out of stock of the RFID Duplicator. We expect the next production run to be complete sometime in February. Please sign up on the mailing list below if you would like to be notified.
Keysy supports 125kHz RFID keycards/keyfobs. These are typically perimeter access control systems that require the keycard/keyfob to be placed within 10cm of the reader. Anything that works farther away is unsupported.
- HID Prox (Proxcard, ISOProx, ProxKey)
(Emulation not supported on multiClass readers, can still clone to rewritable)
- HID Indala (Motorola Indala)
- EM400x, EM410x, EM420x
- Noralsy (KCP3000)
- Farpointe Pyramid
- Keri (KC-10X, MT-10X, PKT-10X)
- Kantech ioProx
- DoorKing (DKProx) [Not DKProx Long Range]
- AWID (Low frequency only – CS-AWID, GR-AWID, KT-AWID, PW-AWID)
(Emulation not supported, can still clone to rewritable)
- Radio Key (SecuraKey RKKT-01, RKKT-02)
- Schlage IBF iButton (RFID portion only)
- T55x7 compatible keycard/keyfob (Only Keysy branded keyfobs/keycards can be written)
Have a card/fob that isn’t on either list? Email email@example.com with a picture of the card/fob and we will promptly take a look to determine if it is supported.
- Automotive Keyfobs
- Garage Door openers that require pushing a button (rather than waving in front of a reader)
- Mass transit cards
- Stored value cards
- Hotel keys
- HID iClass, iClass SE
- Mifare Classic 1k/4k
- Mifare Plus EV1
- Mifare DESFire EV1/2
- Mifare Ultralight
- Farpointe Delta, Farpointe Ranger
- DKProx Long Range (AVI)
- AWID (all HF and UHF tags)
- Any other RFID cards/fobs not operating at 125kHz.